Making GHS Compliance Easy
The Globally Harmonized System (GHS) is now the law for any company that produces or supplies hazardous substances. GHS makes it possible for every supplier in the world to use standardized warnings and product information, ultimately making the industry a much safer place. But you don’t have to turn to expensive print houses to produce your GHS compliant labels. Vivid Data Group helps you produce them completely in-house—and we make it easy.
We can help you:
- Design GHS compliant labels rapidly
- Eliminate label errors
- Choose short-run label printers that integrate full color and make your labels stand out
- Reduce your printing cost
Designing GHS Labels
GHS rules are complex. But you don’t have to get lost in the rulebook to produce great GHS labels. Vivid Data Group offers GHS label design software that makes the process nearly automatic. Features include:
- Design new labels in minutes
- Simple drag-and-drop label design wizards
- Automatic updates of new GHS rules
- Update labels with just a few clicks
- Add accurate translations in any language
GHS Labels That Do More
There are hundreds of suppliers that use the same GHS images as you. That doesn’t mean your labels have to look the same. We believe that a good label stands out, and we help you integrate branding and product information into your GHS labels. We do this by offering high-speed, full-color inkjet printers.
Our printers produce high quality, striking images and allow you to:
- Brand your compliance labels
- Integrate marketing information
- Color code labels to prevent warehouse errors
- Print in full color for the same or lower cost as traditional black & white
Beyond GHS Compliance
The GHS system is still relatively new, and many suppliers are struggling to get their labels compliant. Yours doesn’t have to be one of them. Vivid Data Group can help you make compliance a non-issue, and get dramatically more out of your label process.