Regulatory & Compliance Solutions
Professional Solutions for Any Labeling Requirement
Compliance is one of the most costly and error-prone aspects of labeling your products. Today’s organizations face mounting pressure from multiple sources: changing markets and the shifting requirements of customers; emerging safety and traceability concerns; and differing regulatory requirements from one nation to another. Trying to keep up with these requirements can be complex, costly, and lead you into product recalls or stiff compliance fines—unless you have Vivid Data Group on your side.
Vivid Data Group makes it easy to comply with any labeling or tracking requirement and gives you the agility to respond rapidly to new rules. We offer streamlined solutions for all label compliance needs including:
- GS1 STILL logistic labels
- UDI labels for medical devices
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 labels
- DOD labels
- Food & product labels and traceability
- AIAG, Odette, GM VDA, and other industry-specific labels
Modernize Your Compliance with Vivid Data Group
Vivid Data Group offers simple, high-value custom labeling solutions. We focus on modernizing your labeling process so that you reduce operational costs, enhance agility, and earn a big ROI. Advantages of our solutions include:
- Greater responsiveness. A centralized labeling system means you can maintain a handful of templates for all labels across your organization. When requirements change or you onboard a new customer, you can respond immediately to their needs and make labeling changes literally overnight.
- Fewer errors. Our solutions eliminate unnecessary manual entry and let you use a few templates to generate labels for hundreds of shipments. We make your master database the single source of truth for all labels and eliminate inaccuracies, outdated information, and duplicate barcodes. Our low-cost, high-speed color integration even helps eliminate human error in the supply chain.
- Audit-ready records. We enable electronic signatures, signature/record matching, authoritative electronic records, and audit-ready records of every label printed and shipped.
- Total control across your supply chain. With our solutions, you can monitor labels produced worldwide and extend your standardized labels to your suppliers.