Durable labels that can withstand dirt, moisture or water submersion, abrasion and exposure to UV rays or sunlight as well as many chemicals – all while maintaining clarity and colorfastness.
Taking after its revolutionary predecessor; the Kiaro! label printer, the QuickLabel Kairo! D is designed to print labels that get dirty, wet, scuffed, and exposed to sunlight and chemicals – all while maintaining legibility and colorfastness without lamination. The QuickLabel Kairo! D is perfect for labels that require printed product pictures, logos, color codes, barcodes, and other variable data elements. Its reliable operation, 5.9 ips print speed, and 1200 dpi print quality make the Kiaro! D a star performer for your package room or production facility.
- Prints labels from 1″4″ wide and up to more than 15″ in length
- Prints on the first label out, without a wasteful blank “leader” before or after labels are printed and with no blank labels in between.
- Unlike other inkjet color label printers, the Kiaro! D prints color labels at speeds that keep up with production lines, up to 40’ per minute (from 2 – 8 ips or 50 – 200 mm/s).
- The Kiaro! D also operates at the perfect speed for manually applying labels with the additional ability to print one label and tear it off.
- The rich colors, 1200 dpi high resolution and tight registration of Kiaro! D printed labels rival the print quality of flexographic label printing presses.
- Digitally print labels that are picture-perfect without tweaking any artwork or buying printing plates. Request a printed sample label to see for yourself!
- Can be integrated and synchronized intelligently with other production systems, including label applicators
Pigment Based Ink: Tough and Gorgeous
The QuickLabel Kairo! D printer uses an innovative solution from QuickLabel Systems: pigment-based ink. The beauty of this revolutionary solution is that while it has incredible durability against abrasion, chemicals, moisture, and solvents it doesn’t give away any of the legendary Kiaro! label quality. Printing in 1200 dpi ensures photo-quality images on your labels, fine text, beautiful vivid colors that don’t run, scratch, or fade away.
Ideal for GHS and more!
The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) regulations coming into effect in 2015 include some of the most stringent label durability compliance standards in the world. It was with these standards in mind that QuickLabel Systems developed the Kiaro! D.
Digital Color Label Printer:
|Print Technology:||Fixed Head Inkjet, CMYK|
|Print Modes:||Batch mode and Tear-Off demand mode|
|Print Speed:||2- 6 ips (50mm - 150mm). User selectable.|
|Print Resolution:||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Label Sensing:||Gap, Reflective mark, and Continuous|
|Connectivity:||Built in USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 Connection|
|Optional Accessories:||Built-in cutter, label rewinder|
Label Print Area:
|Print Width:||0.8" - 4.2" (19mm - 106mm)|
|Print Length:||0.2" - 15.6" (6mm - 397mm) w/CQL|
|Print Length:||0.2" - 30.0" (6mm - 762mm) w/Driver|
Label Printing Supplies:
|Ink Cartridges:||one cartridge each, cyan,, magenta, yellow, black ink|
|Ink Type:||Pigment-based, developed to withstand abrasion, moisture and fluctuation temperatures|
|Cartridge Capacity:||240 mL (230 mL usable)|
|Label Type:||Roll or Fanfold|
|Label Gap Length:||0.098" - 0.0375" (2.5mm - 9.5mm)|
|Reflective Mark Width:||10mm minimum - 30 mm or greater recommended|
|Reflective Mark Length:||3mm - 10mm|
|Label Width:||1" - 4.3" (25.4mm - 109mm)|
|Label Length:||0.2" - 15.6" (6mm - 397mm) w/ CQL|
|Label Length:||0.2" - 15.6" (6mm - 762mm) w/ Driver|
|Label Thickness:||5.7 Mil - 10 Mil maxiumum (145 - 245 microns)|
|Label Material Type:||Paper and synthetic inkjet receptive label materials, including matte and glossy stocks|
|Label Roll Size:||up to 7.9" (200mm) Outside Diameter|
|Labeling Software:||CQL Pro Software (included) and NiceLabel software (optional)|
|Windows Driver:||Kiaro! printer driver for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32 bit and 64 bit) (included)|
|All major barcodes supported:||including 2D GSI DataMatrix and QR Codes|
|Power:||100 - 240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.2A max|
|Power Consumption:||21W (printing), 8W (sleep), .4W off|
|Dimensions:||15" W x 22" D x 15.5" H (386mm W x 570mm D x 394mm H)|
|Operating Environment:||To be used in a clean production environment. Maintain temperature between 59F - 86F (15C - 30C), 10-80% Relative Humidity|
|Legal Compliance;||WEEE, RoHS, China RoHS, REACH, Energy Star/year 2009), ERP LOT6 (energy conservation stand-by mode), TSCA/OSHA/EU Directive|
|Compliance:||UL, CSA, CE, FCC Part 15 Class B, WEEE, RoHS, REACH|
|Compliance:||GHS & BS5609 Compliant|