Flexibility and Speed Comes From Simplicity
The NeuraLabel 300x – CP is an easy to use roll system that can produce labels on some of the narrowest media available, but it is also flexible enough to print on 8.5″ wide media and every size in between. The 300x CP’s strength is in its flexibility and its speed comes from its simplicity. It has been designed to handle continuous or pre-die-cut rolls of label media which allow you to produce full-color professional labels that are durable and grab attention.
- Prints full-color, high-resolution labels at 100 feet per minute
- Water-resistant inks ensure that your labels will meet BS5609 standards for adhesion, resistance to abrasion, saltwater immersion, and UV exposure
- Built on HP PageWide™ advanced printhead technology similar to that found in high-end digital press operations
- Integrates with your label-creating software including SAP, GLM, and Loftware.
NeuraLabel 300x – CP Product Specification
- Media Width: 1.5″ – 8.5 “
- Roll Diameter: Up to 8″ diameter
- Media Speed: Up to 20 ips (inches per second)
- Power Supply: Built-in Universal, 110V or 220V
- Upgrades: Field Upgradable
- Warranty: 1 Year Return to Depot, Platinum On-Site Service Available