Vivid Data Group is your ultimate source for NeuraLabel 300x – ST Printers, Ink, Labels and other related supplies.
The NeuraLabel 300x – ST is an easy to use roll system high-speed, high resolution printer for in-house, digital on-demand color label printing. Featuring advanced page-wide printhead technology, the NeuraLabel 300x – ST is capable of print speeds up to 20 inches per second (that’s over 100 letter size labels per minute). With print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, you can produce full-color professional labels on-demand. Utilizing water-resistant pigment inks ensures that you can print on a wide variety of label media, suitable to any application, including moisture and abrasion resistant synthetic media. The NeuraLabel 300x – ST is flexible enough to accept narrow and wide label media and every size in between.
Engineered Quality and Performance
- The NeuraLabel 300x – ST is able to print at speeds up to 20 inches per second (100 pages per minute) utilizing the most advanced page-wide print head technology, similar to the technology found in high-end digital press operations.
- Variable width media handling makes the NeuraLabel 300x – ST ideal for labeling everything from pails to intermediate bulk containers.
- High yield cartridges combined with the additional tray decreases operational downtime and increases production turnaround.
- Incorporates 20 years of engineering expertise in scanning and printing continuous documents.
NeuraLabel 300x – ST Product Specification
- Color and B&W Printing Over 100 pages per minute
- Print Resolution Up to 2400 DPI
- Print Technology Stationary thermal inkjet technology
- Ink Cartridges NeuraLabel pigment inks
- Cartridge Yields B – 9,200 standard pages, CMY – 6,600 standard pages
- Media Type Inkjet-coated synthetic films (BOPP, Vinyl, PET)
- Print Widths 3” – 8.5” wide
- Print Engine 38 pounds
- Size 20.3” W x 15.7” H x 15” D (517 x 399 x 380mm)
- Processor/Memory 792 Mhz – 512MB on-board memory
- Interface Network Ethernet and USB
- Power Supply Built in Universal, 110V or 220
- System Requirements Windows Vista, 7 or 8
- Warranty 1 year – includes telephone, online and available on-site support