Spot Color Matching for On-Demand, Full-Color Glossy Label Printing
The Epson ColorWorks C7500GE (for Graphics Enhancement) with WasatchSoftRIP software produces advanced on-demand, full-color glossy label printing with spot color matching and quick turnaround time. With specially designed firmware and color profiles, the durability of pigmented in meets the beauty of gloss media! The ColorWorks C7500GE is built for reliable, high-quality performance, and with the additional Wasatch SoftRIP is ideal for demanding, high-volume environments that require high-print-quality prime labels that are durable and at a low cost.
The ColorWorks C7500GE with Wasatch SoftRIP offers enhanced features including spot color matching, which can be achieved for most common prime label spot colors within a delta E of 1.5 for very high color accuracy. The Wasatch SoftRIP C7500GE Label Edition has a simple user interface ideal for high-speed label production. Designed specifically for printing labels, the printer lets users quickly adjust the size of a label and create the desired print layout by adding columns and rows. In addition, rotary cutting marks can be added directly from the main screen of the user interface. Wasatch SoftRIP includes superior color management options, including spot color replacement, and support for popular file formats including PDF, TIFF and many more, as well as optional variable data printing (VDP) for sequential numbering, bar codes or images that can be inserted and managed.
The C7500GE system is designed to efficiently and cost-effectively meet the needs of industrial manufacturers fulfilling high mix label requirements and variable printing demands. Epson’s patented PrecisionCore™ technology is a critical feature that enables the new printer to deliver speed, economy and print quality to manufacturers. The modular print chip merges enhanced print speed, image quality, ink durability and color resolution with the flexibility to cost-effectively scale up production as needed.
The C7500GE is ideal for demanding, high-volume environments that require durable, glossy, customized labels at a low cost per label.
Epson ColorWorks C7500GE Product Features
- Reliable performance — rugged design means minimal maintenance and a low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Powerful productivity — Just in Time Color printing for high-volume labeling applications
- High-speed, on-demand, color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8″ per second
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing cost than with laser and thermal transfer printers for high-durability color labels
- Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language means you can use the printer with your existing workflow, and even add color with simple programming extensions
- Astounding image quality — powered by PrecisionCore™ inkjet technology from Epson; delivers precise barcodes and ultra-sharp text
- Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers; easy to change, so there’s less downtime changing cartridges and consumables
Epson ColorWorks C7500GE Product Specifications
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 High-speed, Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T|
|Paper dimensions||2″ – 4.25″ (50 – 108mm) — roll feed|
|Print method||PrecisionCore TFP® with Nozzle Verification Technology|
|Print resolution:||1200 x 600 dpi|
|Overall dimensions||15.4″ x 23.5″ x 15.5″ (W x D x H)|