With a 4-foot square footprint, the Trojan T2-C easily fits into any size print department. The T2-C provides labels suitable for commercial use and prime labeling. The T2-C prints at a superior print resolution of up to 1600 dpi. With a print width of 2” to 8.8”, labels can be printed in multiples or as one large label in a print run. Its impressive print speed of up to 12 inches per second, or 60 feet per minute, allows users to generate extremely large runs in a short period of time.
The Trojan T2-C touch screen software makes it effortless to place labels on pre-die-cut labels in perfect registration. The built-in cost calculator makes it easy to review operating costs. It also comes with a job library to make label organization simple. In addition, this intuitive interface allows the Trojan T2-C to be self-maintaining. The T2-C can automatically perform preventive printhead cleanings with an innovative aerosol extraction system that keeps the area clean, even with the longer printing cycles. Simple to set up and operate, the T2-C installs in 20 minutes with self-aligning tension control and no manual adjustments required.
- Straight-feed, short web path feature allows for precision printing and waste elimination
- Servo-driven web handling and tension control system assures perfect media control
- Dynamic web guide with servo-controlled unwind and rewind shafts
- Delivers high-precision registration, enabling full-bleed printing on pre-die cut labels and tight, finished rolls
- Advanced ink set and print head combination optimizes print head life and ink consumption is reduced, lowering the cost of operations
- High capacity ink tanks mean fewer interruptions during high production runs