The upfront cost of a CODESOFT subscription license is lower, and it includes more value than ever before.
- Keep your software up to date, without spending extra time or money.
- Easily understand software costs for simplified and predictable budgeting.
- Take advantage of unlimited access to software maintenance, technical support, and training webinars.
How can CODESOFT help solve your business challenges?
Design Complex Labels Easily – CODESOFT is an advanced label design application that gives you the ability to easily design a label, connect to a database, or add complex barcodes such as HIBC or GS1 using CODESOFT’s intuitive interface and wizards.
Increase Efficiency – With CODESOFT’s flexibility, you can easily integrate label printing and RFID technology into your business processes, increasing both efficiency and control. Adding CODESOFT to business processes is simple with its intelligent interface, helpful wizards, and simple database connections.
Grow Your Business – As your labeling needs grow to require faster printing, more control, and process automation, leverage CODESOFT’s integration with TEKLYNX’ enterprise solutions: SENTINEL for label print automation, LABEL ARCHIVE for label security and traceability, and TEKLYNX CENTRAL for centralized label management.
Which edition of CODESOFT is right for your labeling needs?
CODESOFT Pro is a great starting point to meet your immediate labeling needs. It is only available as a single-user license and is limited to 3 thermal printers and the default Windows printer.
CODESOFT Enterprise has unlimited printer support and is available as a single user, Network (multi-user), or Runtime (print only) version.
- Windows® 7 SP1 x86/x64
- Windows® 8 x86/x64
- Windows® 8.1 x86/x64
- Windows® 10 x86/x64
- Windows® Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows® Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows® Server 2016
- Windows® Server 2019
2GB or more RAM (4GB recommended – depending on OS and usage)
Hard Disk Space
A hard drive with at least 1.5 GB free disk space (depending on the installation options)
Windows display adapter capable of 1024×768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 (DirectX 11 compliant card recommended)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (provided with the installation)
- Any pdf reader (Adobe Acrobat Reader is available with the installation)
- Installation requires full Administrator privileges
- At least one printer driver installed on a computer
The following is required for Online licenses:
- Internet access to a license server
- Ports 80 and 443 must be open (proxy, firewall)