Overview of the Neuralabel 600e
- Unique feed and cut features provide the easiest media loading of any printing system.
- Uses self-stacking fanfold media or optional roll-to-roll system.
- Includes an LCD screen display with toner status gauge.
- Available SoftRIP technology allows you to create more precise colors by creating a custom media profile or choosing one of several pre-configured color databases.
- Includes standard S30 sheet tray.
- Durable, commercial-grade printer, ideal for longer runs of 50, 500, or 5,000+ labels.
- High Definition (HD) Color Printing technology provides sharp detail and rich, dramatic colors while giving you control over your printing costs.
- Single Pass Color'” Digital technology prints on media up to 140 lb. (220 gsm).
- The industry’s most advanced multilevel LED printhead and unique microfine toner technology provide exceptional speed and image clarity.
- Single Pass Color™ Digital technology prints on media up to 140 lbs. (220 gsm).
- Durable, commercial-grade printer, for runs from 50 to 5,000+ labels.
- Combines the industry’s most advanced multilevel LED printhead and unique microfine toner technology for exceptional speed and image clarity.
Neuralabel 600e Benefits
- Eliminates preprinted inventory through fullcolor, on-demand, one-pass printing
- Integrates with your label authoring software to facilitate GHS compliance
- Supports standard and custom media stock for greater flexibility and cost savings
- Produces the fastest turnaround from design to print.
The NeuraLabel 600e works with all industry-standard labeling software, including BarTender, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Wasatch SoftRIP, and many more. These applications have been tested by our team to ensure that they work well with the NeuraLabel 600e. The 600e works with enterprise solutions like SAP GLM and Loftware Spectrum.
BS5609-Compliant Printing Solution
Our 600e meets BS5609 requirements for resistance to abrasion, saltwater immersion, and UV exposure when used with NeuraLabelapproved media.