BS5609-Certified & GHS-Compliant Labels
- Print full-color BS5609-certified1 and GHS-compliant labels on blank label stock of various sizes and materials, eliminating the need for pre-printed labels.
- HP Water-resistant CMYK pigment inks ensure that your labels will be durable and resist damage due to abrasion, saltwater immersion, UV exposure, and other extreme conditions.
- Supports continuous fan-fold, roll-to-roll, and cut-sheet label media.
Engineered Quality & Performance
- Utilizing HP’s advanced PageWide® printhead technology, similar to the technology found in high-end digital press operations, the NeuraLabel 300x is able to print at speeds up to 100 feet per minute (30.48 meters per minute).
- Variable width media handling makes the NeuraLabel 300x ideal for labeling everything from small bottles to pails to intermediate bulk containers to large chemical drums.
- High-yield pigment ink cartridges combined with the additional tray decrease operational downtime and increase production turnaround.
- Incorporates 20 years of engineering expertise in scanning and printing continuous documents.
NeuraLabel 300x Roll-to-Roll Printing
While the standard NeuraLabel 300x (S-Path) does not include a roll-to-roll system (unwinder and rewinder), the NeuraLabel 300x Series is comprised of four other versions which all include various integrated roll systems. These other versions from the NeuraLabel 300x Label Printer Series include the NeuraLabel 300x CP, NeuraLabel 300x ST, and NeuraLabel 300x Ultra, with each version being ideal for various applications and also include one-year premium on-site repair warranties (whereas the standard NeuraLabel 300x includes a one-year depot repair warranty).
- NeuraLabel 300x CP: Similar to the 300x NT, the 300x CP (C-Path) incorporates a small footprint and uses intelligent optical sensors with proprietary control algorithms to simultaneously monitor unwind and rewind speeds, however, the 300x CP uses a different label-friendly media path ideal for narrow labels. The 300x CP supports media rolls with up to 8″ outside diameter and from 1.5″ to 8.5″ in width.
- NeuraLabel 300x ST: The 300x ST (Straight-Through) features an easy to use roll system that includes a proprietary straight-through media path with the most flexibility of any 300x Series label printer. This 300x ST system uses dancer arms for sensing media and is ideal for short print runs, yet capable of large production runs as well. The 300x ST supports media rolls with up to 11″ outside diameter and from 1.5″ to 8.5″ in width.
- NeuraLabel 300x Ultra: The 300x Ultra (S-Path) allows for the largest print runs on a single media roll than any other version of the NeuraLabel 300x Series. The 300x Ultra uses ultrasonic sensors for detecting media and supports media rolls with up to 12″ outside diameter and from 6″ to 8.5″ in width.