Epson Preferred Plus Spare-in-the-Air (SITA) Program for the C4000 Series
Overview of the Epson Preferred Plus Spare-in-the-Air (SITA) Program for the C4000 Series
- The support agreement needs to be purchased within the first 30 days of the printer purchase
- Support Agreement cannot be renewed once the expiration date for the current support agreement has been reached
- Available for years one through five via an Annual Payment
- The customer calls Epson Technical Support if our technician has determined the issue cannot be resolved over the phone/virtually.
- The customer will be sent a replacement device that will be shipped Next-Day via FedEx, as long as the customer contacts Epson Technical Support before 2:00 pm EST
- The customer will then receive a return shipping label with the replacement unit for the return of their faulty device.