The Epson ColorWorks C7500GE Label Printer with Wasatch SoftRIP offers enhanced features including spot color matching, which can be achieved for most common prime label spot colors within a delta E of 1.5 for very high color accuracy. The Wasatch SoftRIP C7500GE Label Edition has a simple user interface ideal for high-speed label production. Designed specifically for printing labels, the printer lets users quickly adjust the size of a label and create the desired print layout by adding columns and rows. In addition, rotary cutting marks can be added directly from the main screen of the user interface. Wasatch SoftRIP includes superior color management options, including spot color replacement, and support for popular file formats including PDF, TIFF, and many more, as well as optional variable data printing (VDP) for sequential numbering, bar codes, or images that can be inserted and managed.
The C7500GE system is designed to efficiently and cost-effectively meet the needs of industrial manufacturers fulfilling high mix label requirements and variable printing demands. Epson’s patented PrecisionCore™ technology is a critical feature that enables the new printer to deliver speed, economy, and print quality to manufacturers. The modular print chip merges enhanced print speed, image quality, ink durability, and color resolution with the flexibility to cost-effectively scale up production as needed.
Epson ColorWorks C7500 Series Optional Rewinder
The optional Epson ColorWorks C7500/C7500G Rewinder is an ideal accessory for companies printing high volumes of labels or setups that use an applicator. The rewinder connects directly to the printer, with no other required connections, and allows for roll-to-roll printing to help your company keep up with demand and print larger batches of labels at a time.
Should I Buy a C7500 or C7500G?
Should you buy an Epson ColorWorks C7500 or C7500G? The answer depends on your applications. If you are not sure and want maximum flexibility, then always choose the C7500G as it will print on all media types (matte, glossy, and more). The only advantage to the C7500 is that it yields a darker, truer black on matte media (the C7500 cannot print on glossy media). If you know that you will not need to print on glossy media and the appearance of black ink on matte media is important to you, then you should choose the C7500. Both the C7500 and C7500G are BS5609-certified2.
- Astounding image quality: PrecisionCore® inkjet technology and UltraChrome® DL inks from Epson delivers vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations, precise barcodes, and ultra-sharp text
- Reliable performance: PrecisionCore® printhead provides consistent results and a long printer lifetime
- Save time & money: Streamline label production by printing your color labels on-demand
- High speed & high print quality: Print multiple color labels with variable data at speeds of up to 59 feet per minute & image resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Low maintenance, reduced downtime: Permanent printhead and Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) for self-maintenance
- Durable labels: BS5609 certification means GHS labels won’t smudge, smear or fade2
- Seamless integration: built-in ZPL-II emulation with the ability to automatically merge color artwork from memory eliminates the need for pre-printed labels in traditional thermal transfer applications; plus built-in ESC/Label programming language for integration with virtually any OS enables use with your existing workflow and even add color with simple programming extensions