The Epson ColorWorks C7500 is a great print for colorful, short-run labels. Printing in color is now affordable! This unit is a fast, full-color heavy production label printer for Just In Time Color printing of large print jobs and jobs with tight time windows. Customize any aspect of your label, from serial number to varying colored logos to different full color, high-resolution pictures of the product, or product usage.
The C7500 system is designed to efficiently and cost-effectively meet the needs of industrial manufacturers fulfilling high mix label requirements and variable printing demands. Epson’s patented PrecisionCore™ technology is a critical feature that enables the new printer to deliver speed, economy, and print quality to manufacturers. The modular print chip merges enhanced print speed, image quality, ink durability, and color resolution with the flexibility to cost-effectively scale up production as needed.
Epson ColorWorks C7500 Product Features
- Reliable performance — rugged design means minimal maintenance and a low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Powerful productivity — Just in Time Color printing for high-volume labeling applications
- High-speed, on-demand, color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8″ per second
- Durable labels — BS-5609 certification means labels won’t smudge, smear or fade
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing cost than with laser and thermal transfer printers for high-durability color labels
- Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language means you can use the printer with your existing workflow, and even add color with simple programming extensions
- Astounding image quality — powered by PrecisionCoreTM inkjet technology from Epson; delivers precise barcodes and ultra-sharp text
- Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers; easy to change, so there’s less downtime
Color RFID Labels Capability
RFID smart label tags combine a variety of inlays (each having a unique chip, bonding wire, and antenna) with a variety of printable materials to make them suitable for a wide range of applications in a wide range of environments.