High-Quality Label Printing with Epson C4000
Epson-engineered PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead technology delivers ultra-sharp text and precise barcodes. It also produces varying droplet sizes that, coupled with a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, can produce a huge gamut of vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations, and fine image details. So, whether the challenge is to produce complex informational labels or high-quality product labels, the CW-C4000 is up to the challenge
- Spot Color Correction — ICC color profiles, RGB spot color substitution, driver-based color adjustment
- Exceptional image quality — crisp photo-quality images; up to 1200 dpi resolution with variable droplet sizes
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac®, and Linux
- Durable, high-quality labels — meet BS-5609 certification
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- Compact, robust design — dust- and water-resistant for high-duty-cycle environments; ideal for commercial use and smaller workspaces
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printer
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to preprint; speeds up to 4" per second; fast time to first label
- Easy to operate — color LCD screen; automatic Nozzle Verification Technology; Windows driver; fast media and ink loading
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
ZPL II capabilities allow you to experience the advantages of Epson inkjet technology without reprogramming existing systems. ESC/Label command extensions can be added to unlock the power of color. Leverage color for color-coded fields, product pictures, logos, and marketing messages to improve overall business processes and brand image.
Improved Remote Management Tools
The CW-C4000 can be used in large enterprises. To support these environments, powerful remote management tools make it easy to manage a fleet of Epson printers on a network. These allow IT support teams to do the mass configuration of printer settings, generate automatic alerts for items needing attention, deploy automatic firmware updates, generate reports on usage of devices and consumables, and more. There is more information about remote management tools here.
Gloss or Matte Versions Available
The CW-C4000 uses highly durable pigment-based inks with gloss or matte versions available to best suit the labeling application. The gloss black ink can print on a wider variety of substrates. The matte black ink offers a darker, sharper black text and images on matte media. Both have been BS5609 certified.