Eclipse LF220hs Digital Label Finisher
Bring Your Productivity To New Heights With The Eclipse LF220hs
The Eclipse LF220hs Digital Label Finisher is a compact, high-performance digital label finisher. Laminate and digitally cut labels of any shape onto label rolls made from printers such as the Afinia L801 Color Label Printer, Afinia L901 Industrial Color Label Printer, or the NeuraLabel Callisto Color Label Printer while significantly reducing production time.
The Eclipse LF220hs can cut labels at a high speed of 27.8ft per minute on label rolls up 9″ in width (8.6” maximum media cut), and comes with all the specifications you would find in large-sized industrial label finishing equipment — use state-of-the-art software in conjunction with hardware features to create accurate, customized labels that can be recalled for different jobs. The LF220hs is also equipped with a camera-based black mark registration system for pinpoint accuracy, consistency, and cutting-speed optimization without synchronization issues.
- A machine with a compact footprint that can laminate and cut shapes onto labels up to 8.6” wide and 15.1” long.
- State-of-the-art software that allows for versatile label design and machine use.
- The interface on the machine enables users to recall job specifications to streamline finisher operations.
- Equipped with a camera-based black mark registration system for pinpoint accuracy and consistency in reproducing cut shapes.
- Compatible with Epson ColorWorks, Printtronix, VIP Color printers