Eclipse LF-350hs High-Speed Digital Label Finisher for Wide-Format Printers
Setting the pace and widening the horizons of finishing
Unlock unparalleled efficiency with the Eclipse LF-350hs Digital Label Finisher, a dedicated, large-format solution engineered for laminating and precision cutting of labels. Compatible with leading printers such as Afinia L801, Afinia L901, NeuraLabel Callisto, SATO SG112-ex, and SATO M10e, this finisher is designed to significantly reduce production time.
The Eclipse LF-350hs can cut onto label rolls up to 13.7″ in width and comes with all the specifications you would find in large-sized industrial label finishing equipment — use state-of-the-art software in conjunction with hardware features to create accurate, customized labels that can be recalled for different jobs. The LF-350hs is equipped with a camera-based black mark registration system for pinpoint accuracy, consistency, and cutting-speed optimization without synchronization issues, as well as dual drag knife heads to save even more time during the cutting stage.
- Laminate and cut shapes up to 14” long per design onto label rolls up to 13.7″ wide.
- Achieve blazing fast linear cut speeds up to 1000mm/s (197ft per minute).
- Dual drag knife heads for increased productivity.
- State-of-the-art software for versatile label design.
- User-friendly interface for streamlined operations.
- Camera-based black mark registration system for pinpoint accuracy.
- Compatible with Epson ColorWorks, Printtronix, VIP Color printers, and more.
Ready to elevate your label finishing process? Contact us to explore the Eclipse LF-350hs and enhance your labeling capabilities.