On-demand primary and secondary labeling with integrated variable data and AIDC applications have never been easier. Colordyne’s digital printing platforms offer fast, high-quality, and scalable solutions to reduce costs and eliminate pre-printed label inventories. The 1800 Series C offers enhanced versatility and performance with its flat, unobstructed printing path and on-press user interface. Brand owners, private label manufacturers, and print providers can produce the exact quantity of high-resolution process color labels and tags the job calls for, large or small.
The 1800 Series C can be easily set up and monitored during production from its 7-inch touch screen display with frequently used printer functions. Monitor printer status, ink levels, job status, and more. Plus set application formats on screen, including roll-to-roll, roll-to-cut, and fanfold; making for quick set-up and change-over between jobs.
Variable Data Simplified
Seamlessly merge designs and layouts with text, images, barcodes, and database information to handle the needs of security packaging, tracking, personalization, and micro-segmentation.
Ease of Use
- Complete printer control from 7-inch on-press monitor
- Easy to replace 250 mL ink cartridges
- Mid-job print head maintenance without breaking the web
- 60 feet per minute (18 m/min) max print speed
- UW and RW options available
- Detailed job costing software
- Print full bleed on pre-die-cut media
Digital Front End Software
- Harlequin-based RIP software
- Spot color replacement
- PDF, PostScript workflow
- On-the-fly color management