MODEL 560 – Semi-Automatic Tamp Down Labeler
Auto Labes Model 560 dispensers advance individual or multiple-row labels and remove them from their lining similar to a manual dispenser, but instead of manually pulling on the liner, label advancement occurs when a trigger on the dispenser detects the absence of a label, such as when the operator removes the label. The sensor then closes the circuit and engages the motor, dispensing the next label until the sensor once again detects the label which opens the circuit.
- Very economical for small production runs.
- Cost-effective transition from manual labeling to fully automatic labeling.
- Maintains consistent and high label registration.
- Accurately places labels on tops, sides, or bottoms of products with flat or slightly curved surfaces.
- Label application activated by a micro switch or foot pedal.
- Portable and lightweight.
DIMENSIONS: Width: 18.9 in. / 48 cm, Length: 29.3 in./ 74.4 cm, Height: 26.4 in. / 57.1 cm
WEIGHT: 62 lbs/ 28 kg
ELECTRIC: 115 VAC / 60HZ / 1.5AMP (max.)
AIR: 50 psig (max.)/ 3 CFM
LABEL SPECIFICATIONS: Standard 5″ Web Width/ 10″ O.D. Roll with 3″ Core Pressure sensitive / Die Cut
- Model 310 Hot Stamp Imprinter
- Photoelectric label sensor for butt cut labels
- Wide Label web width kits
- Spare parts kit