MODEL 550 – Semi-Automatic Round Product Labeler
The MODEL 550 – Semi-Automatic Round Product Labeler dispenses individual or multiple-row labels and removes them from their lining similar to a manual dispenser, but instead of manually pulling on the liner, label advancement occurs when a trigger on the dispenser detects the absence of a label, such as when the operator removes the label. The sensor then closes the circuit and engages the motor, dispensing the next label until the sensor once again detects the label which opens the circuit. It’s a 120-VAC plug-in unit, that also requires compressed air. It is activated with a foot pedal, and on a 2-1/2″ diameter round bottle, we averaged between 10-15 bottles per minute.
- Very economical for small production runs.
- Cost-effective transition from manual labeling to fully automatic labeling.
- Maintains consistent and high label registration.
- Accurately places labels on round products from 3/8″ to 4″ diameter.
- Label application activated by a foot pedal.
- Portable and lightweight.
DIMENSIONS: (overall) Width: 20.5 in. / 52.1 cm, Length: 30.74 in./ 78.1 cm, Height: 25.85 in./ 65.7 cm
WEIGHT: 42 lbs/ 19 kg
ELECTRIC: 115 VAC / 60HZ I 1.5AMP (max.)
AIR: 50 PSIG (min.) to 90 PSIG (max.)/ 2 CFM
LABEL SPECIFICATIONS: Standard 5″ Web Width/ 10″ O.D. Roll with 3″ Core, Pressure-sensitive / Die Cut
- Manual activator for label application
- Model 310 Hot Stamp Imprinter
- Photoelectric label sensor
- Gallon-sized modification
- Wide label kits
- Spare parts kit