MODEL 390 – Automatic Horizontal Wraparound Label Applicator
The system is easily adjustable for a variety of product sizes. Product transport cartridges offer options for labeling larger products or ones with specialty labels such as multiple page labels and peel back over-wrapped labels. This portable tabletop approach is uniquely designed for labeling small, difficult to handle, round product such as test tubes, ampoules, and vials. Products are fed into the system horizontally and transported to the labeling station where the product is trapped from three sides for extremely accurate label placement.
- Extremely accurate label placement.
- Excellent for pharmaceutical applications.
- Available with optional product metering wheel and safety cover.
- Ideal for small, difficult to handle, round products.
- Adaptable for labeling odd shapes such as syringes.
- Lot numbering and code dating available with the Auto Labe Model 310 Hot Stamp Imprinter.
DIMENSIONS: (overall) Width: 18.7 in./ 47.5 cm, Length: 31.7 in. (47.1 in. with chutes)/ 80.5 cm, Height: 29.8 in./ 75.7 cm
WEIGHT: 96 lbs/ 43.6 kg
ELECTRIC: 115 VAC / 60HZ / 1AMP (max.)
LABEL SPECIFICATIONS: Standard 4.5 in. Web Width/ 10″ O.D. Roll with 3″ Core Pressure sensitive / Die Cut
- Wide label kits
- Spare parts kit
- Model 310 Hot Stamp Imprinter
- Connection kits for thermal transfer printers