Afinia FP-230 Flex Pack Press On-Site Service – Year One
Overview of the Afinia FP-230 Flex Pack Press On-Site Service – Year One
- Must be purchased 30 days from the date of purchase of your Afinia FP-230 Flex Pack Press.
- The Onsite Support Contract covers both the printer and the laminator/slitter.
- The customer calls Afinia Technical Support first to triage and diagnose the problem. If the problem can not be resolved virtually a Technician will be dispatched onsite and if replacement parts are needed they will be sent overnight (if available) at no cost to the customer.
- The Onsite Support Agreement also provides one preventive maintenance visit annually – scheduled at the request of the customer.
- The agreement covers all non-wearable replacement parts i.e., belts, boards, motors, gears, and sensors Note: The Onsite Support Agreement does not cover the consumables i.e. printheads, ink tanks, service stations, waste trays.
- In the event the onsite Technician is unable to resolve the issue the unit will be sent to the factory for manufacturer repairs and service to get it operational and the customer will be responsible for crating and scheduling the freight shipment of the unit back to the manufacturer.