Afinia FP-230 Flex Pack Press On-Site Service – After Year One
Overview of the Afinia FP-230 Flex Pack Press On-Site Service – After Year One
- Must be purchased one year from the date of purchase of your Afinia FP-230 Flex Pack Press.
- The contract covers both the printer and the laminator/slitter
- The customer calls Afinia Technical Support if our Technician has determined the issue cannot be resolved over the phone/virtually. A Technician will be dispatched onsite and if replacement parts are needed they will be sent overnight (if available) at no cost to the customer.
- The Onsite Support Agreement also provides one preventive maintenance visit annually – scheduled at the request of the customer.
- In the event the onsite Technician is unable to resolve the issue the unit will be sent to the factory for manufacturer repairs and service to get it operational and the customer will be responsible for crating and scheduling the freight shipment of the unit back to the manufacturer.
- Note: The Onsite Support Agreement does not cover the consumables i.e. printheads, ink tanks, service stations, and waste trays.