Flexible Packaging/Heat Seal Printers
There Are More Reasons to Use Flexible Packages Than You May Know
Imagine your product packaged in a vibrantly colored flexible package with plenty of shelf appeal. Catch the consumer’s eye with an attractive and convenient package, and they will choose your brand over competing brands. Flexible packaging is made from pliable material that can be filled, sealed, and retains an element of flexibility.
Here are just a few key benefits for you as a brand owner:
- BRAND VALUE – Flexible packaging enhances your brand value and delivers brand impact.
- FRESHNESS – Flexible packaging retains freshness for everything from power drinks to facial cream.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & MOBILE – Flexible packages are increasingly popular thanks to practicality and convenience; your consumers can take your product anywhere. Plus, these packages replace heavy and costly materials such as glass.
- CREATIVE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS – Thanks to our leading-edge digital printing, there are no color limitations; you can enhance your package with variable colors, designs, and messaging; and you can take advantage of the exciting new link technology for invisible QR codes.
- SUSTAINABILITY – Flexible packaging provides significant environmental benefits. According to the Flexible Packaging Association, the manufacturing process requires fewer natural resources (e.g., glass and aluminum) and generates less CO2 Plus, fewer trucks are required for transportation, which translates to less fuel used and fewer emissions.
- THE CONSUMER’S CHOICE – An attractive, practical, and convenient choice for consumers, flexible packaging extends shelf life, is easy to store, is microwavable, and can be reclosed.
- THE BRAND OWNER’S CHOICE – According to a Packaging World survey, 97% of brand owners who currently use flexible packaging said they plan to continue to use the same amount or more in the next 5 years.
Flexible Packaging Benefits
Research shows that when product packaging is specifically tailored to a product or industry, the appeal increases, ultimately helping sell products right off the shelf. The T2-L is suited for businesses, manufacturers, and even commercial printers to expand their product lines to grow their businesses. Flexible packaging can help your business:
- Less material is used to create flexible packaging, creating less waste and therefore, is more environmentally friendly
- Less water and energy is utilized in the creation of flexible packaging resulting in products weighing less, reducing transportation costs, and energy waste
- Helps ensure food safety
- Prolongs shelf life
- Easily print on materials that can be heated, frozen, resealed, etc.
Suitable for the Following Applications/Markets
Vivid Data Group can help you find a solution to many of your flexible packaging needs:
- Herbs & Spices
- Dry Petfood