BarTender has just released an update to its software line for 2022. We know you may have some questions about it and how it can help your business stand above the rest. Here is a list of the most commonly asked questions. If you still have questions, please contact us and we will help you find what works best for your business needs.
Why should I update to BarTender 2022?
With BarTender 2022 you can:
- Print from any browser, on any device, to more printers anywhere, anytime
- Provide print operators the same interface regardless of device or location
- Access data stored in SAP HANA databases
- Integrate and automate BarTender using modern, commonly used APIs and data formats
How can I update to BarTender 2022?
- If you’re an existing customer and have an active Maintenance and Support agreement, you can download BarTender 2022 from the BarTender customer portal.
- If you’re an existing customer whose Maintenance and Support agreement has lapsed, contact Vivid Data Groupo to renew your agreement and update to BarTender 2022.
- If you’re a new customer, all new BarTender purchases will include the latest version of BarTender 2022.
If I already have BarTender, is there a cost to update to BarTender 2022?
- If you’re an existing customer with an active Maintenance and Support agreement, you can update to BarTender 2022 at no additional cost. One of the many benefits of BarTender Maintenance and Support is free updates to new versions of BarTender.
- If you’re an existing customer with an expired Maintenance and Support agreement, contact the Vivid Data Group sales team to purchase a Maintenance and Support renewal and update to BarTender 2022.
Can I try BarTender 2022 before purchasing?
BarTender 2022 is available in a 30-day trial version. The 30-day trial software is the full-featured Enterprise Edition. All features are included. Printing will be disabled after 30 days.
What features are available in each BarTender Edition?
You can view the features in the Starter/Professional/Automation/Enterprise Editions for small businesses and departments here.