Vivid Data Group is your ultimate source for NeuraLabel 300x Printers, Ink, Labels and other related supplies.
The NeuraLabel 300x is a high-speed, high resolution printer for in-house, digital on-demand color label printing. Featuring advanced page-wide printhead technology, the NeuraLabel 300x is capable of print speeds up to 20 inches per second (that’s over 100 letter size labels per minute). With print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, colors pop and graphics look sharp on your finished labels. Utilizing water-resistant pigment inks ensures that you can print on a wide variety of label media, suitable to any application, including moisture and abrasion resistant synthetic media. The NeuraLabel 300x prints labels in any width from 3 to 8.5 inches, on either fan-folded or rolled label media.
Engineered Quality and Performance
- The NeuraLabel 300x is able to print at speeds up to 20 inches per second (100 pages per minute) utilizing the most advanced page-wide print head technology, similar to the technology found in high-end digital press operations,
- Variable width media handling makes the NeuraLabel 300x ideal for labeling everything from pails to intermediate bulk containers.
- High yield cartridges combined with the additional tray decreases operational downtime and increases production turnaround.
- Incorporates 20 years of engineering expertise in scanning and printing continuous documents.
NeuraLabel 300x Product Specification
- Color and B&W Printing Over 100 pages per minute
- Print Resolution Up to 2400 DPI
- Print Technology Stationary thermal inkjet technology
- Ink Cartridges NeuraLabel pigment inks
- Cartridge Yields B – 9,200 standard pages, CMY – 6,600 standard pages
- Media Type Inkjet-coated synthetic films (BOPP, Vinyl, PET)
- Print Widths 3” – 8.5” wide
- Print Engine 38 pounds
- Size 20.3” W x 15.7” H x 15” D (517 x 399 x 380mm)
- Processor/Memory 792 Mhz – 512MB on-board memory
- Interface Network Ethernet and USB
- Power Supply Built in Universal, 110V or 220
- System Requirements Windows Vista, 7 or 8
- Warranty 1 year – includes telephone, online and available on-site support