The Afinia Label L801 print solution features industry-leading TCO (total cost of ownership) and a high-impact, full-color output at 60ft/minute, 8.5″ width, and 1600 dpi resolution. The L801 printer is an industrial web-fed inkjet solution, which is ideal for short to mid-run inventory and product identification applications. This printer is ideally suited for bringing high-resolution, vibrant, full-color label printing to enhance identification of your products at a price that is competitive to any other machine in the print industry. The unit has an integrated unwinder, holds 1.25 liters of ink to support large runs and has easy access doors for fast, simple media and ink replacement.
Vivid Data Group is your ultimate source for Afinia Label L801 Printers, Ink, Labels and other related supplies.
Afinia Label L801 Product Specifications
- Print speed of up to 304.88mm (12″) per second or 18 meters per minute
- Print resolution of up to 1600 x 1600 DPI
- One year limited warranty
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 data connectivity
- Dye based ink in 5 individual 250ml CYMKK color ink cartridges
- Under 10 seconds warm start time to first label
- Universal internal power supply
- Barcode PQ:
1D Barcode at least Grade B (Code39) with 10mils bar width
2D Barcode at least Grade B (PDF417) with 10mils cell size
- Supports 3 print modes: Roll to Roll, Roll to Cut, Print & Hold (non-peel)
- Outer roll diameter of up to 203.2mm (8″) on a 76.2mm (3″) core
- Label media width from 50.8mm (2″) to 216mm (8.5″)
- Maximum label length of 1016mm (40″)
- Detection by gap, continuous and black mark
Accessories & Others
- Integrated Unwinder with enclosure for paper dust removal standard for < 8″ OD label roll with 3″ core
- Built-in automatic cutter
- Size: 18.9″ (W) x 19″ (H) x 21.1″ (D) (480mm x 485mm x 535mm) (Approximate)
- Weight: 83 lbs./37.6 KG (Printer only)
- GPIO Capability – GPIO is developed to coordinate the printing of labels with an external process in a production workflow. Using this protocol, the printer receives a print job but will not print until it receives a signal from an external device.
- Optional rewinder available.
- Bartender Basic included. Pro Version upgrade available.