In-line Label Finisher
The Afinia Label DLF-1100 Digital Label Finisher performs all the functions of a larger, more expensive system, and can laminate, plotter-cut, remove waste, slit, and rewind labels all in one process.
Cut Any Shape
This full-feature label finisher solution is built around a proven industry-standard, plotter-style cutting mechanism for maximum accuracy and dependability. There is no need for dies with this digitally-automated cutter. With the DLF-1100, quick printers and brands will be free to create and print unusually-shaped labels, which will cause products to stand-out on the shelf.
Compact, Desktop Size
The DLF-1100 features a compact, table-top design and measures 31″w x 22″h x 21″d (79cm x 56cm x 53cm) and can fit into almost any setting.
The DLF-1100 works directly from your design software with its convenient plug-in for Illustrator and CorelDraw. The “cut lines” from your label designs can be easily imported. The front panel controls and LCD display allow for fast set up, simple adjustment of cutting pressure, and easy alignment of the cut to the image.
The DLF-1100 is designed to digitally finish printed rolls from printers such as the Afinia Label L801 Color Label Printer.
Afinia Label DLF-1100 Product Specifications
- Contour Cutting Capability: HPGL vector cutting compatible with opto-electrical line sensor
- Operation Speed: Up to 10′ per min (3m per min)
- Cutting Technology Plotter controlled drag knife
- Web Width: 4″ – 8.5″ (100 mm – 220 mm)
- Max. Frame Length: 14″ (35.5 cm) repeat
- Max. Input Roll Diameter: 8″ (20 cm)
- Max. Output Roll Diameter: 8″ (20 cm)
- Recommended Roll Length: 500′ (153 m)
- User Interface: LCD Panel Display, Additional Control from Windows Software
- Vector Design Software Support Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw!
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC – 900 watts
- Width Dimension: 31″ (790 mm)
- Depth Dimension: 21″ (530 mm)
- Height Dimension: 22″ (560 mm)
- Weight: 185 lbs (85 kg)